● Light taste of special malts, flavored with Flemish hops
● Gold colored, dense, tasteful and has a long mouthfeel
● CGA 2019 Medal Winners and WBA 2018 Medal Winners
● Wide Range of the La Goudale Beer Blonde, Ambree Grand Cru, Rhum Finish, IPA
● Having other special Product lines & taste
In the XVIth century, good beers were used to being called in old French « Goudale », « Goudalle » or « Good Ale ». They were sold 2 « deniers » per pot at a merchant called « The Goudalier ». We kept the know how and the name from this time.
Its light taste of special malts, flavored with Flemish hops and its aromas from top fermentation give to La GOUDALE all its characteristics and its balance. Goudale is gold colored, dense, tasteful and has a long mouthfeel
Manufactured Country: France
For product details, please refer to the package instructions.
The pictures are for reference only, and everything is subject to the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.